Smoked this strain before? Click the leaves below to rate it.
Bubblelicious Strain Review:
The following is based on a scale of 0-100 in the following categories:
(77) Overall Appearance (1 = unattractive 100 = Beautiful)
(60) Calyx Size (1 = Tiny 100 = Huge)
(78) Trichome Coverage (1 = Sparse 100 = Totally Coated)
(68) Density (1 = Airy 100 = Rock Solid)
(86) Aroma (1 = None 100 = Overpowering)
(67) Moisture Level (1 = Dry/Crumbly 100 = Wet)
Comments: Smells amazing, very beautiful, light green nuggets. Lots of thick ginger hairs.
(83) Potency (1 = Weak 100 = Overpowering)
(89) Taste (1 = Tasteless/bad 100 = Delicious)
(90) Smoothness (1 = harsh 100 = smooth)
(70) Indica Influence (%)
(30) Sativa Influence (%)
(80) Effect Onset (1 = immediate 100 = super creeper)
( I can’t tell, hours? ) Duration of effects (In hours)
(4) Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
(86) Overall Satisfaction (1 = Unsatisfied 100 = Great Job!)
Comments: Smoked it in a joint, and a bong and in both regards, it’s a super tasty, smooth smoke that hits hard and fast. A very sweet and pleasant smoke, yet at the same time, it’s heavy..
I’m sorry. What?
Extremely sweet. It smells amazing, almost like a light perfume, with a slight hint of bubblegum.
Sweet, smooth, delicious amazingness.
More chips. Please.